- (2) 16 oz. packages of Patrick Cudahy® Thick Sliced Double Smoked Bacon
- 1 package of Patrick Cudahy® Fully Cooked Bacon Pieces
- 6 Idaho Potatoes
- (1) 15 oz. Can of Chili
- 6 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 oz. Sour Cream
- 2 oz. Fresh Chives
- 1. Poke holes in each potato with a fork all over the top and bottom. For each potato, take one piece of the Patrick Cudahy® bacon and wrap length wise. Wrap the remaining 4 pieces around the center of the potato in order to encase the entire potato in bacon with the ends meeting underneath the potato (approximately 30 strips total).
- 2. Bake at 375°F 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the potatoes. The bacon “skin” should be completely crisp.
- 3. With a paring knife make a slit down the center of the potatoes and push both ends to open them up. Top with the chili, cheese, bacon pieces, sour cream, and chives.
This Recipe Features
- Thick Sliced
Double Smoked Bacon