- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin preferred
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 cups packed shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 16 strips well drained oil-packed sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 12 slices Patrick Cudahy? Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon, crisply cooked*
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar and sugar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add lettuce, mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes; toss well with dressing. Arrange salad on four serving plates; top with blue cheese, pecans and green onion. Break bacon into large pieces; arrange over salads.
- *12 slices Patrick Cudahy fully cooked bacon may be substituted.
This Recipe Features
- Lower Sodium Bacon
- Pre-Cooked Bacon Slices