- 1 lb Patrick Cudahy® Regular Sliced Original Bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 13x9-inch pan with parchment paper, letting ends extend up the sides. Lightly grease parchment.
- In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter until blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into sugar mixture. Fold in ? of bacon.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (do not over-bake). Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Lifting with parchment paper, remove from pan.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until blended. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and enough milk to reach desired consistency. Frost blondies; sprinkle with remaining bacon. Cut into bars.
This Recipe Features
- Regular Sliced Bacon