- 1 lb Patrick Cudahy® Regular Sliced Original Bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1 pre-baked 12-inch pizza crust
- ¾ cup mayonnaise, divided
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ? teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Place the crust on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine ½ cup mayonnaise, garlic powder and onion powder; spread over crust. Set aside ¼ cup bacon. Sprinkle cheeses and remaining bacon over crust.
- Bake at 425° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Meanwhile, toss lettuce in ¼ cup mayonnaise and chill in the freezer.
- Top with tomatoes, lettuce and reserved bacon. Serve warm.
This Recipe Features
- Regular Sliced Bacon - 3 pack