- 1 6-inch naan or pita bread
- 1/2 cup packed Arugula or baby mixed greens or 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices large tomato
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Patrick Cudahy? Roast Turkey Breast
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices Patrick Cudahy? Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon, crisply cooked*
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Patrick Cudahy Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Deli Ham
- 8 slices ripe avocado (optional)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Cut naan or pita bread in half. Arrange lettuce, tomato, turkey, cheese, bacon, ham and avocado on top of one half of bread. Spread mayonnaise over other half of bread and close sandwich.
- *4 slices Patrick Cudahy fully cooked bacon may be substituted.
This Recipe Features
- Turkey Breast
- Pre-Cooked Bacon Slices
- Regular Sliced Bacon
- Virginia Smoked Ham