- 10 slices Patrick Cudahy® Regular Sliced Original Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 French bread baguette, cut into 36 slices
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 container (6.5 oz) of spreadable garlic and herb cheese spread
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine Swiss cheese, garlic and herb cheese spread, bacon, onion and salt.
- Spread over bread, bake for 7-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This Recipe Features
- Regular Sliced Bacon - 3 pack