- 2 Cups Patrick Cudahy® Real Bacon Toppings, set 1 cup aside for garnish
- Patrick Cudahy® Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon Slices
- 4 Cooked golden or red potatoes (cooled and sliced or diced large)
- 4 Hard-boiled eggs
- 1 Cup diced celery
- ½ Cup diced onion
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp chopped dill for garnish (optional)
- NOTE: For each bowl you will need 3 Patrick Cudahy® Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon Slices
Make a summer tradition extra special for your guests.
- Cut two of the Patrick Cudahy® Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon Slices in half and drape, criss-crossed, over the cups of a muffin tin turned upside down on a baking sheet. Wrap one whole slice around the ends of the pieces you draped over the cup. Press firmly to stick in place. Place in 375° oven for 15-20 minutes, until bacon almost gets crisp. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature. Use a butter knife to lift bowls off the muffin tin.
- Make potato salad by combining all remaining ingredients except the Patrick Cudahy® Real Bacon Toppings. Refrigerate potato salad until ready to serve. Place bacon bowl on a plate and spoon potato salad into each bacon bowl. Sprinkle with bacon toppings and serve.
- *Kitchen Tip: Make extra bacon bowls and store in the refrigerator to use throughout the week for mini salads or egg scrambles.